Starting a new business can be a daunting experience; many people don’t know where to start.
At NKC we have the skills and experience to help get your business off the ground. There are many steps involved in starting a new business and NKC can help guide you along the path to success.
- Decide on a suitable structure for your new business i.e. Sole-trader, partnership or company.
- Develop a business plan to assess the feasibility of your proposed business.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts.
- Assess financing requirements and advise on suitable sources of finance.
- Complete all relevant registrations required with Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners.
- Set up procedures and controls for managing your business going forward.
When your business is operating we can actively assist you in the management functions by:
Managing and improving the financial health of your business
Providing services such as payroll and outsourcing
Preparing management accounts and year end reports
Providing Business Development, Marketing and PR advice and assistance
Preparing your annual tax return, identifying opportunities to plan for corporate or personal investments, pension contributions and wealth management.