Comprehensive financial information is an important tool in effective business management.
We understand that not every business has the time or resources to employ a full time accounting professional.
At NKC we provide a full range of accounting services allowing you the time to efficiently use your resources to do what you do best – run your business. From advice on systems to use, cost control measures, tax planning strategies to preparation of periodic management accounts we will ensure you have the facts you need to evaluate performance, plan strategically and make the important financial decisions.
It is our proactive and personal approach that clients have found to be the critical success factor in the delivery of this service. In particular we provide an objective voice and a sounding board for our clients who need more regular support to help them develop their business to its full potential.
We can also assist in the installation and training of computerised bookkeeping systems to enhance the decision making process.
Our services include:
- General ledger and periodic management account preparation
- Bookkeeping (monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Sales invoicing and recording supplier invoices
- Sales/Purchase Ledger Account Management
- General Ledger maintenance
- Credit Control Action Plans & Cash Management
- Payroll Processing and year end reporting
- VAT return completion & reporting
- RCT return completion & reporting
- Payments services for Vendors
- End of Month Financial Reconciliations such as supplier statements, bank reconciliations
- General ledger journal entry
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries from customers, suppliers and other key groups such as employees
- Financial accounting system setup and support
- Cash flow analysis; budgeting and forecasting