We are seeking an experienced part time payroll specialist to work in our Dublin office, located just off exit 9 on the M50. The individual will work with a team of payroll professionals on a multiple of small and large payrolls.
Salary will depend on the level of experience.
Flexible working arrangements
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly client payrolls;
- Process employee status changes including joiners, leavers and salary changes;
- Calculation of holiday and public holiday pay as required;
- Calculation of overtime, benefit in kind and other payment as required;
- Operating pension deduction, bike to work schemes, employee loan arrangements etc;
- Preparation of P30’s and P45’s including ROS submissions;
- Ability to resolve all payroll queries from clients and third parties;
- Closing off payroll period end including balancing adjustments, preparation of pay path files to the bank and completion of payroll check list’s;
- Preparation of payroll year end reports, P35 returns, P60s;
- Responsible for the maintenance of accurate payroll records;
- Ad hoc administration duties associated with payroll.
- Ideally we are looking for someone who has at least 2 years practice payroll experience with an IPASS qualification or equivalent;
- Up to date knowledge of employment regulations and relevant PAYE Revenue material;
- Proficient with using Sage Micropay Professional and Thesaurus is a distinctive advantage;
- Strong knowledge of MS office and intermediate to advancedexcel skill is essential;
- Ability to prepare manual payroll and benefit in kind calculations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluency in the English language is essential;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and ability to work in a fast paced office environment to meet payroll deadlines;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Daily communication with other members of staff and other third parties;
- Ability to gather complete and accurate information and where necessary identify solutions to any problems which may arise;
- Flexibility for this position is critical in order to meet the demands of weekly and monthly client payrolls;
- Integrity when handling highly confidential material, exercise a high level of judgement, confidentiality and discretion.